But, luckily, some of the students did follow my instructions because one is colored with lovely bright colors with the saying, "Reading is a choice of Delite." I love it. I think this gal will get the #1 spot for sure. I'll try to take a picture and post it on here.
By the way, this has a lot to do with being single because we should all be reading! Right now I'm trying to finish Eragon. It's a great book so far but it's just taking me so long to just finish it! One of my cousins, Elissa is a super fast reader and can pretty much read any book within a couple hours. For me, it's a couple weeks. But, I do love reading!
I'm really into young adult and children novels because they are so light-hearted and hardly ever have any suggestive material. So, if you want any great suggestions for good books, here's some:
- Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
- Austenland by Shannon Hale (this is more young-adult than the others)
- The Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (so much better than the movie!)