Friday, September 11, 2009

Ladies keeping other ladies single...

My cousin emailed me this funny story...

These kind of girls keep me single:
Tonight a guy came into our apartment advertising something and the conversation soon led to dating. He then said "Girls, I have an honest question for you. Do you think it's wrong when a guy asks a girl out just because she's cute? Because I've heard a lot of girls who are sick of being asked out on dates just for being cute. They want the guys to ask them out because they know them and want to go out with more than just a cute girl".

I said, can you show me where these girls are so I can precede to punch them? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Honestly, aren't most relationships started on the foundation of attraction? And isn't the purpose of dating to get to know someone? Or maybe I'm just complaining because I don't get a ton of dates purely on the basis that I'm "cute".

Agree? Disagree? "

No comments:

Post a Comment